Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Extravaganza!

We had such a great Christmas! We started out with Christmas Eve for Josh's side at our house on Christmas eve, then we always have Christmas morning to ourselves followed by a family breakfast then off to my parents house for Christmas night. Here is our Christmas extravaganza!....

Christmas Eve...

then... I always take a Christmas eve picture of my kids... I love them, they are so sweet.


and.... they begged to open a present .... I thought Ok... I will let them open one I didn't think was all that great but... they loved it.


and now... dun, dun dunnnnn..... Christmas morning..


and the presents of the year... Will with his Kingdom's lego set and Kate got her first Pink .22!

and on to the last of the Christmas celebrations......


We are so blessed...... I love Christmas and most of all... I love love my family!

3 comments:

  1. really cute! looks like so much fun. what did santa bring YOU??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!! You are a great Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i read "kate got her first pink .22" i thought "pink .22 what?"

    and then i looked closer and saw that she was holding a gun. a freaking gun. what the what?! that's amazing. only a texan would do something like that...and that's glorious!

    ReplyDelete