Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kate's first annual Ornament exchange party!!!!!!

My mom's best friend Kay always had and ornament exchange party for her daughters and I thought it was such a fun idea so I decided to copy. So this year was Kate's first party! We started out by baking some cookies to decorate...















icing in jars>>>>>>>>>






We were missing a few of our dearest little friends but all the girls (and Will) had a great time. Will wasn't suppose to be here but Josh had to work out of town so he ended up being my helper.
after everyone was finished having as much fun as they could stand decorating.... we moved on to the ornament exchange! In years to come we will play some games along with it but I thought the girls might get their feelings hurt if someone kept stealing their ornament. So this year they each drew a number and got to pick out in order.



And here they are as a sweet group........


2 comments:

  1. kate is YOU. i see a little alli parker happening all over these pics. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of my housewife heroes. You have such great ideas for your family. Love the blog.
    GOD bless,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete